BONNIE UND CLYDE

Inmitten der Weltwirtschaftskrise gelangt das Bankräuberpaar Bonnie und Clyde zu Ruhm. Sie werden zum Inbegriff der attraktiven Desperados, die als Räuber und Mörder zumindest modisch immer...

The Real Bonnie & Clyde

Bonnie Elizabeth Parker (October 1, 1910 – May 23, 1934) and Clyde Chestnut Barrow a.k.a. Clyde Champion Barrow (March 24, 1909 – May 23, 1934) were American criminals who traveled the...

Weird US at Bonnie & Clyde Shootout

Mark and Mark attend the annual reenactment of the ambush of notorious Depression Era gangsters Bonnie and Clyde in Gibsland, Louisiana. Featuring rare film footage taken at the scene of the...

1934 Death of Baby Face Nelson

Reel #: 9083 TC in: 02331707 November 27, 1934 - Niles Center, Illinois Death of Baby Face Nelson, http://www.myfootage.com/details.php?gid=58&sgid=&pid=26419 This clip is available for...

The Ambush of Bonnie and Clyde

Christopher Daley describes the ambush of Bonnie and Clyde by a posse of six lawmen hiden alongside a remote road in Gibsland L.A.. The ambush took place on May 23rd 1934. This video was...

BLOODY EXECUTION OF BONNIE AND CLYDE

the bloody, memorable execution of bonnie parker and clyde barrow from the movie made in 1967 actual shooting on May 23, 1934, on a desolate road near their Bienville Parish, Louisiana hideout.

Bonnie Parker's Ghost?

A day at the grave of Bonnie Parker we captured a spirit on film. It was in the corner of my shot walking away as I called out, "Our there any spirits here?" To me, it looks like it could...