2012 Pacific Classic

Dullahan sets a track record of 1:59.54 winning the G1 Pacific Classic at Del Mar on August 26, 2012, and becomes the fourth horse to qualify for the Breeders' ...

2009 Pacific Classic

Richard's Kid ($50.80) pulls the upset to win the Grade 1, $1 million Pacific Classic at Del Mar on Sept. 6, 2009.

2010 Pacific Classic

Richard's Kid wins the 2010 Pacific Classic and earns an automatic berth in the Breeders' Cup Classic on November 6.

Dullahan

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION!!! Watch in HD. So today I woke up to really saddening news as I am sure many others did too. 3 time G1 winner Dullahan had ...

Dullahan Feature

Dullahan returns to Southern California where two months ago he defeated older horses in the TVG Pacific Classic. However, Dullahan's trainer is uncertain ...

Dullahan Tribute

I OWN NOTHING AND PLEASE COMENT AND LIKE! This video tribute is about a famous horse that only won 3 races in his Career. His name is Dullahan.

1991 Pacific Classic

With the screams of 28134 fans rising an octave with every last stride he took to the wire, Best Pal caught Twilight Agenda in the final 30 yards Saturday to score ...

Dullahan Feature

Jerry Crawford of Donegal Racing talks about why he opted to run his colt in the Turf rather than the Classic. And he gives the lowdown on how to pronounce ...

1994 Pacific Classic

For trainer Bobby Frankel, there has been good, better and best in the $1-million Pacific Classic, and he rated Saturday as the best after his lightly regarded ...