Loading...
Loading...
Occurred on July 10, 2018 / Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, USA

"The Bar House in downtown Sun Prairie, was allegedly blown up in flames due to a gas leak. Many surrounding structures endured damages. including an entire roadway stretching a block long."

Contact [email protected] to license this or any ViralHog video.

Make money from your videos! Submit footage to ViralHog @ https://goo.gl/yejGkm

Subscribe, Like, or Follow ViralHog:
YouTube: https://goo.gl/A0gBKk
Facebook: https://goo.gl/XQWqJt
Instagram: https://goo.gl/NMq8dl
Twitter: https://goo.gl/pF8Xop 

Comments

Leave a Reply